In the last post I ended it at the main screen of the ToG Mobile Game. In this post, I’m going to explore where all those buttons take us.
So the game actually tells you what grade regular you are! The last rank to achieve is High Ranker. Here is the list and requirements:
This is the menu and is pretty self explanatory. Make note of that “Delete Account” Button! Don’t press that, or you’ll delete all your data.
You will received a reward for logging in every day and there are up to 28 rewards. Once you get to the last reward, it will roll-back to the first day. The reset is at 12:00am Korean Time.
There are currently 3 playable modes in the game.
- Ranking Tower -> You get to attack other people’s deck to take over their rankings. There are 4 rooms, each with a condition to enter. The last room is where all the top players are at. Each room has a ranking from 1 to 900+ and there are rewards for reaching rank 1, top 10, top 50, and top 100. This is what you would get in very last room: Last Ranking Room. I will write a more detailed guide on this mode and the challenger tower later on.
- Challenger Tower -> There are 20 floors in this mode. Each floor has got a boss monster that you must defeat. You start off with an easy 20 floor dungeon for *practice*, and then the real one starts after that. At the last floor of the tower, Urek Mazino will show up.
- Daily Dungeons -> There is a dungeon for every day of the week from Monday to Sunday. Each dungeon will have it’s own reward of suspendium. If you clear all 7 dungeons by Sunday, you get a bonus 150 suspendium reward. There is also an event dungeon once a week for 200 suspendium.
You can purchase character cards and attack stones in the first tab of the shop. The second tab is where you can exchange your suspendium for gold, but I do NOT recommend it. I will explain why, in another guide. Just know that it is not worth it. The Suspendium & Packages tab are all cash items you can buy with money. The third tab is where you can exchange suspendium for AP (attack points to play more) and the last tab is where you can exchange items you get from dungeons for cards.
The main shop you will be using is the first tab labelled “Pockets”. Here you can purchase character cards. You can purchase normal cards (1 star = 66% chance. 2 stars = 33% 3 stars = 1% and it is unknown on the probability of 4-6 stars.) You can also exchange 200 suspendium for 1 card guaranteed to be 3 star and above. Again, this one is not recommended because the next one is more worth it. 2000 suspendium for 10 cards (3star +) and 1 card guaranteed to be a main character. The last one is the Attack stones, used to upgrade your characters base attack power. You will get 5 random stones when you pay 30 suspendium.
I labelled the button where you can get 1 card and 1 stone for free everyday.
There are daily achievements you can complete for rewards every day and then there are general rewards as well. The dailies are the ones that give really good rewards, so I have translated that first. The general achievements list is very long, and not worth explaining because you will clear most of them while playing the game anyway. I will translate those in a later post.
In the team management you will be making your deck, selling, upgrading, and evolving your cards. I have labelled all the menus. The skill testing will pit your team against a test dummy so that you can see what the skills of the characters look like. The collection opens up a list of all the characters in the game and shows you which ones you have. Another guide dedicated to upgrading/evolving will be written later.
If you click on the “Collection” Button in the bottom left corner, you will enter a library with every single character in the game. It’s a cool list to check out the stats of all the characters from 1 to 6 stars and keep track of which cards you own.
When you click on a character card, it will bring you to this menu.
Each character has their own leader buff. There will be a separate guide for level-up, upgrade, evolve, and skill level-up because it is more complicated and an important topic of it’s own. The Combo Buff shows you the order you must use your characters in order for your character’s next attack to receive a 50% damage buff.
This one is pretty straightforward. While you are logged in, you get a reward at the 5 min, 20 min, 45 min, 1hr 20 min, 2hr, and 3hr mark. It will reset at 12:00am Korean time.
If you have questions about the game or want to request a guide on something, please leave a comment below and I’ll see how I can prioritize what I post.